We understand that each client's issues and goals are unique.
At Bolton-St. Johns we tackle a simple one-time assignment or undertake a full grassroots campaign with equal discipline and direction. Grassroots campaigning is about crafting and implementing engaging messages and influencing perception in a comprehensive and clear way.
Bolton-St. Johns has the winning strategy for getting the right message to the right people by:
- Using polling and analysis to identify target communities
- Setting up grassroots and media campaigns to educate and persuade the public
- Developing, designing and implementing an effective communications strategy that includes direct mailings, electronic and print media, brochures, presentations and phone banks
- Building governmental and private sector coalitions that support field and media efforts
- Generating news stories on an issue and providing additional media relations support
- Creating effective and persuasive messages that transform opinion and perception