Political Training & Education
At Bolton-St. Johns we know that having an appreciation for the political process and understanding the players is crucial to achieving success.
Most organizations do not have the political experience or staff to run an effective training program, but at Bolton-St. Johns, we have both.
Our political training and education program, for individuals and organizations, accurately reflects how things happen in the real political world. We deliver interesting and insightful programs that motivate people while instructing them. When youve finished your training youll know how to really make things happen in the political and legislative world.
Our political education and training programs are highly successful because we:
- Develop training programs and materials tailor–made to your needs — whether you're running for office or orchestrating a grassroots campaign
- Provide Train-the-Trainer programs which train people at the top so they can train others
- Plan, organize, coordinate and conduct workshops, seminars, conferences and special events
- Cover the full aspect of any campaign effort, including — how to draft and implement a platform; how to organize and manage effective volunteer, field, media and financial operations; which tools and techniques help you motivate staff, voters and the public to action
- Provide insider training in areas often overlooked — like “Legislative Day” and running a PAC