At Bolton-St. Johns we facilitate a positive and active presence for your interests and work to make the government your ally in the regulatory process.
We are well-known and well-regarded for our consistent and committed presence before local governments and quasi-governmental agencies on issues that matter most to our clients. Our position allows us to provide you with the competitive advantage you need in today's fast-paced and complex marketplace and work in tandem with agencies to create favorable outcomes.
Bolton-St. Johns will help you demystify the regulatory process by:
- Offering strategic counsel and advice to help meet your regulatory objectives
- Dealing with state agencies on the development and amendment of regulations that impact your interests
- Providing representation during administrative and rate-setting hearings as well as regulatory review and testimony
- Helping you prepare Request For Proposal (RFP) applications for state contracts and securing government procurement and grants
- Acting as a liaison between you and state agencies on any regulatory disputes
- Staying on top of any critical statutory, regulatory and policy changes that affect your interests